Difference Between SEO and PPC
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- You can get first page position through SEO without paying advertiser.
- The cost of SEO is Indirect, you have to only pay for SEO Services.
- You will get organic traffic as long as your page rank on first page.
- This is better for page traffic and less effective for lead generation.
PPC (Pay Per Click)
- You can rank you page by paying higher cost (Pay per click advertising).
- You have to pay directly for ads that rank on first page.
- This generate inorganic traffic by PPC advertising.
- Highly effective for lead generation but very costly.